Legal Service For Foreign Companies/Individuals
COMPANY COMMERCIAL LAW
- Turkish Globe Lawyer Team has a broad range of knowledge and experience with Turkish Commercial law. This is specific to all components of Commercial law and its intricacies, whether its tax or company agreements, we can take care of it all for you.
- We specialise in Turkish Business law and are well versed in all issues relating to matters like corporate governance in Turkey.
- Turkish Business law: We have represented many investors from the UK and EU for their businesses in Turkey, and we make it our goal to ensure that your business succeeds and is protected at all times.
- Turkish Commercial law: As a part of Turkey’s journey to join the EU, Turkish commercial code has been renewed and it will come in force on 1st June 2012. Our team is trained and fully up to date with the dynamic nature of Turkish commercial laws.
- Company law Turkey: The new law will be applicable to Turkish Company law as well.
- Corporate governance Turkey: If you are with TG, you will be in safe hands. TG will be guiding your company every step of the way.
- We cover the following areas of Turkish Business law:
- Company reorganisations and restructurings
- Business mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures
- Corporate governance and tax advice
- Agency and distribution, franchise, financial lease
- Our Turkish Business law services are designed to save clients time and money by protecting them from excess costs.
- If you are an established investor or interested in investing in Turkey and would like to know more about the Turkish tax laws, please contact us so we can send you our Guide on Turkish Tax law.
- The solicitors at Turkish Globe also specialise in Turkish Tax law – covering all areas from Turkish business tax to Turkish property tax and inheritance tax. For industry-leading assistance and advice on all matters relating to Tax law in Turkey, contact our skilled solicitors today and arrange a free consultation. Get Turkish Tax law advice from the experts today.
- At TG, we handle Turkish Property law in the commercial and residential sectors. Our lawyers specialise in Turkish mortgages for homes and office buildings, as well as winding up estates and drafting Turkish wills.
- Our Turkish property lawyers will guide you through the legal process in a friendly, efficient manner. Contact us for the following services relating to Property law in Turkey:
Residential Conveyancing for Turkish property
- Commercial Conveyancing for Turkish property
- Drafting wills for Turkish estates
- Winding up of estates in Turkey
- Inheritance tax advice
- Turkish mortgages
- For the professional drafting of Turkish wills and Turkish mortgages for commercial or residential properties, contact the Istanbul based Turkish property law specialists at TG today.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAW
- Our attorneys have extensive experience in dealing with matters concerning Turkish Intellectual Property law; if you’re looking to secure a Turkish patent, protect your Turkish trademark or establish copyright in Turkey, the TG team will offer you the highest standard of legal service.
- Contact our Turkish intellectual property specialists for the following:
- Copyrights, Patents, Trademarks
- Designs Protection in Turkey
- Non-disclosure and Confidentiality Agreements
CITIZENSHIP AND FOREIGNERS LAW
TG provides an extensive assistance for foreign citizens who wishes to obtain citizenship, residence or work permit in Turkey